The Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC) works on behalf of the State of North Carolina to recruit new businesses to the state, support existing businesses and the launch of new ventures, and to promote the state as the premier travel and tourism destination in the U.S. We perform this work in partnership with the N.C. Department of Commerce and a statewide network of public and private sector partners.
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to manage our Salesforce.com org. Working cross-functionally, this role will develop and implement solutions to user challenges, monitor and ensure data quality, build reports and dashboards, and lead user management and training.
This is a full-time, salaried position based in our Cary, NC office. A competitive salary, performance-based bonus, and benefits package will be offered commensurate with experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Design, test and implement new features and configurations based on business units’ needs
– Build reports and dashboards that allow for accurate data and trend analyses
– Monitor and ensure data quality; make recommendations on best practices for data management
– Management and administration of Salesforce org, including integrations with third-party applications (i.e. marketing, surveying, and data management)
– Lead training, user adoption and Salesforce advocacy efforts within the organization
Skills & Qualifications
— Bachelor’s degree in business, business technology, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
– Minimum 3 years of experience with Salesforce administration and/or development; Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
– Proficiency with Lightning Experience, including experience with dashboards and reports in Lightning
– Proficiency with and understanding of user configuration and role hierarchy, page layouts and record types, validation rules and workflow rules, and custom objects and fields
– Experience with data management tools (i.e. Apex Dataloader, Dataloader.io, Apsona) preferred
– Experience with using Salesforce as a marketing tool and the integration of third-party applications a plus
– Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills; comfort with managing concurrent projects
– Excellent collaboration and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested in joining the EDPNC team? Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.