This Event Has Passed.
U.S. subsidiaries of foreign organizations may be eligible to participate in recent U.S. government coronavirus-related programs. Attend this complimentary webinar to learn the latest about recent and upcoming government stimulus opportunities and their requirements. Join John Loyack, VP of Global Business Services at EDPNC and Rebecca Wolf, Principal, Manufacturing and Distribution at CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP) as they lead a discussion involving the following topics:
- Federal, state, and local regulatory environment
- Summary of U.S. legislation and available programs
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Small Business Administration Loan Status
- Main Street Lending Program
- Cash Flow Opportunities and Tax Updates for Businesses
This session is designed for foreign-owned companies operating in the United States. Registration is required.