This Event Has Passed.
Shipment delays, customs audits and demurrage charges got you down?
Incomplete or inaccurate documentation for international shipments can lead to a lot of problems. Join EDPNC for an International Documents Training Seminar to learn not only what documents your company should be completing, but also how to accurately articulate required information to ensure customers, distributors and your company stays ahead of schedule.
International Documents Training is specifically designed to assist companies with understanding international documents and when and how these forms should be completed. During this one-day session, attendees will discuss several forms including: Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of Lading, Shippers Export Declarations (SEDs), Certificates of Origin, Dock Receipts as well as Fish & Wildlife. Each document will be reviewed step-by-step to understand exactly how these forms should be completed and where attendees can look within company documents to ensure the information being used is accurate.
• Understanding how to correctly complete: Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of Lading, Shippers Export Declarations (SEDs), Certificates of Origin, Dock receipts and Fish & Wildlife
• Understanding how to minimize delays in Customs by submitting the correct documents upfront
• Identifying what other documents can be used to reduce delays, eliminate demurrage and shorten your product cycle
• Understanding why companies should be using a DCS Statement on all invoices both domestic & international
• Understanding which countries still require a wood certificate
• Understanding what Legalization of Documents mean and for which countries this is required
• Understanding Pre-Shipment Inspection’s – Who requires them and how should they be done?
• NAFTA Certificates of Origin’s – Common errors, when these should/shouldn’t be completed