This Event Has Passed.
January 15, 2019
Join EDPNC’s International Trade Division, the EDPNC foreign trade representatives from Canada and Mexico, and Allocca Enterprises for a full-day training seminar on export compliance, including a discussion around new export security requirements for all exporters.
Seminar topics include:
- Using due diligence reviewing the 7 lists from denied parties to sanctioned countries
- Terms of sale vs. terms of payment: using the correct incoterm
- Country-specific requirements: legalization, pre-shipment inspection, wood packaging
- Export documentation: what you are required to fill-out and retain
- Export license requirements, NAFTA qualification, and HTS numbers
- Insurance, packaging, and record keeping strategies and responsibilities
The seminar will be held at The Nussbaum Center in Greensboro, NC from 8:30-4:30 on January 15, 2019. Download the flyer for additional information.