The Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC) is presenting an export compliance training seminar in partnership with Allocca Enterprises on May 12, 2020 in Asheville, NC. After attending this seminar, you will have a full 11-point checklist to guide you every step to full compliance of new export security requirements.
- Using due diligence reviewing the 7 lists from denied parties to sanctioned countries
- Knowing your customer – asking these 5 questions to understanding common red flags
- Terms of sale vs. terms of payment – using the correct incoterm
- Country specific requirements -Legalization, pre-shipment inspection, wood packaging
- Export documentation – what are you required to fill-out and retain
- Is an export license required, where to go to qualify for NAFTA, is your HTS # correct- where to find this information
- Insurance, packaging, record keeping- strategies and responsibilities
Funding is available through the STEP program for companies that qualify. For more information or to register, contact Jen Vogelsberg.