This Event Has Passed.
Join us from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm for a webinar on export compliance.
Our Export Compliance webinar will teach you about export security requirements and how to be fully compliant on every export.
The topics covered in this webinar will include:
- Using due diligence reviewing the seven lists from denied parties to sanctioned countries
- Knowing your customer – asking these five questions and understanding common red flags
- Terms of sale vs. terms of payment – using the correct incoterm
- Country specific requirements – legalization, pre-shipment inspection, wood packaging
- Export documentation – what are you required to fill-out and retain
- Is an export license required, where to go to qualify for USMCA, is your HTS # correct – where do you find this information
- Insurance, packaging, record keeping – strategies and responsibilities
Our team will provide you with an 11-point checklist to guide you full compliance as well as teach you how to answer five questions about your customer required for every export transaction and discuss strategies on how to implement these into your organization. We will also help you understand the required seven lists that must be checked on all exports and common red flags that you may encounter. You will walk away from this webinar with a better understanding of the regulations and with specific tools and instructions on how to begin building a secure and compliant department and company.