Join the Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC) and President of Allocca Enterprises, Inc., Mike Allocca, to learn about how your company can create an Export Management Compliance Program. An Export Management Compliance Program (EMCP) is an all-encompassing customized, written system that guides your company to be in full compliance on every export. Generally, an EMCP can be broken down into at least three elements; administrative, order processing, and screening. An EMCP will need to be customized to your product, customers, countries of destinations, and a list of other factors. A critical part of an EMCP is the creation of export controls within your company. They provide the checks and safeguards at key steps in the order processing system. These checks ensure that the right questions are being asked, at the right time, to comply with all US export controls.
• Management involvement and level of commitment
• Responsible personnel/record keeping
• Training/internal reviews
• Creating an order processing chart showing the flow of orders in your company
• Identifying vulnerabilities and where internal controls can be implemented
• Product determination/licensing screening
• Risk diversion screening – Denied parties, entity, antiboycott, debarred, unverified, SDN.
• Dual use sensitivity – Nuclear, Missile, Chemical & Biological end use/ end users.
NASBITE-CGBP Re-Certification CEU’s available for this course upon completion.
*Please note all event dates and times are subject to change. Events may become virtual or be rescheduled.