This Event Has Passed.
Join the Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC) and President of Allocca Enterprises, Inc., Mike Allocca, for a webinar to learn how to file an EEI using the ACE System.
Upon completion of this program you will be able to answer what is an EEI, how do I complete one, and should we be filing directly to manage our risk and exposure? In addition you will have written instructions on how to complete each field on an EEI moving forward. You will also have sample powers of attorney and written authorization for handling “routed” exports.
• We will go through all 31 fields on new EEI system and explain how to complete each.
• Since AES is the old legacy system, what are the differences with the new system?
• How do I accurately complete every field on the EEI? Including several new fields.
• If I am not paying for the freight am I still responsible for the EEI? – Yes
• When exactly am I required to complete an EEI?
• What does USPPI vs Exporter mean in box 1?
• How to avoid common errors when completing the EEI
*Please note all event dates and times are subject to change. Events may become virtual or be rescheduled.