This Event Has Passed.
November 8, 2022
Join us from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm on November 8 for an Export Education webinar on how to accurately complete an EEI using the new mandatory system. Upon completion of this program, you will be able to answer what is an EEI, how do I complete one, and should we be filing directly to manage our risk and exposure? In addition, you will have written instructions on how to complete each field on an EEI moving forward. You will also have sample powers of attorney and written authorization for handling “routed” exports.
- The 31 fields on new EEI system and how to complete each.
- The differences between the AES legacy system and the new ACE.
- How do I accurately complete every field on the EEI? Including several new fields.
- If I am not paying for the freight am I still responsible for the EEI? – Yes
- When exactly am I required to complete an EEI?
- What does USPPI vs Exporter mean in box 1?
- How to avoid common errors when completing the EEI
- How to fill out an EEI