This Event Has Passed.
Join us for a free webinar to learn how to file an Electronic Export Information (EEI) using the ACE system. Upon completion of this program, you will be able to answer what an EEI is, how to complete one, and if you should be filing directly to manage risk and exposure. In addition, you will have written instructions on how to complete each field on an EEI moving forward. You will also have sample powers of attorney and written authorization for handling “routed” exports.
- We will go through all 31 fields on new EEI system and explain how to complete each.
- Since AES is the old legacy system, what are the differences with the new system?
- How do I accurately complete every field on the EEI? Including several new fields.
- If I am not paying for the freight am I still responsible for the EEI? – Yes
- When exactly am I required to complete an EEI?
- What does USPPI vs Exporter mean in box 1?
- How to avoid common errors when completing the EEI
- We will go through an actual example of filling out an EEI