This Event Has Passed.
Join us from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon for a webinar on international documentation.
Many companies are exposing themselves unnecessarily to shipment delays, customs audits, and demurrage charges because there is incomplete or inaccurate documentation for the shipment. Why not learn about proper documentation procedures so you can keep your customers, distributors, and company ahead of schedule?
The International Documentation webinar will help you understand when and how you should fill out the specific international documents listed below. We will go through each document, step by step, so you will understand when they are required and how to fill them out accurately.
The topics covered in this webinar will include:
- Understanding how to correctly fill out: Commercial invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of Lading, SED’s, Certificates of Origin, Dock receipts and Fish & Wildlife.
- Shippers Export Declaration (SED) – Understanding every field and how you are required to fill out each field.
- How to minimize delays in customs by having all the information the first time.
- Documents that can be used to reduce delays, eliminate demurrage, and shorten your product cycle.
- Why you should be using a DCS Statement on all your domestic and international invoices.
- Understanding which countries still require a wood certificate.
- What does legalization of documents mean and for which countries is this required?
- Pre-Shipment Inspections – Who requires them and how should they be done?
- USMCA Certificates of Origins – Common errors and when you should/shouldn’t out the certificate