Join the Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC) and its European Trade Representative, Brent Decent, to learn how your business can grow through sales in Europe.
This webinar will cover the state of European recovery after the COVID-19 lockdown. Not all countries in Europe have been affected to the same degree so the emphasis will be on where the most opportunity is now. Exports help, especially during an economic downturn, so it makes sense to be even more active with your distributor and agent searches. The EDPNC European office is here to help.
The webinar will also discuss:
- Trademark protection – the new Europe wide application
- Difference between the U.S. and European custom tariff codes
- Warehouse and fulfillment options
- Trade compliance issues like Know Your Customer
- Rock-solid strength of the U.S.- European trading relationship. (This familiarity counts more than ever as Europe’s supply chain managers pivot away from Asian single sourcing.)
- A short update on Brexit
North Carolina companies are encouraged to register for this free event.