This Event Has Passed.
Online business development tools have never been so important for businesses to meet the new challenges posed by COVID-19.
Learn from John Loyack, Vice-President, Global Business Services at the Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC) what your state is doing to help North Carolina companies navigate these difficult times. Grants and funding are available, notably to support innovative solutions for business today.
IBT Online works with the EDPNC to deliver the North Carolina Online Global Program – eCommerce for North Carolina companies.
Join us as we share expertise and experience in delivering localized websites and online marketing to help you grow your exports, sales, brand and business.
Insights and opportunities:
- How has the new online normal affected your buyer persona and their journey to your business
- Social distancing, trade fair, business travel and face to face meeting cancellations have change the traditional marketing and sales playbook.
- Today, companies #1 tool for business development are websites and online marketing.
- Best-practice, optimally localized business development eCommerce websites
- Be found, be understood, be easy to do business and sell online in your target markets
- 3rd party platforms: Amazon, ebay, Walmart, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall, OTTO, JD, Flipkart, Rakuten, newegg…
- Shopify, WooCommerce and Magento for your eCommerce business
- Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Reporting and Analytics
- Grow traffic, engagement and conversions
- Connect with your customers, increase awareness of your brand
- Boost your leads and sales, in your target markets
- Sell online with eCommerce
- North Carolina Online Global Program and grants
- Case studies – how North Carolina companies are using the web today
- How to help your international distributors and in-market partners