This Event Has Passed.
How can you use incoterms to minimize your company’s exposure, reduce risk, save money and even increase sales? Learn how to determine responsibilities between buyer and seller, through transfer of risk, insurance, documentary requirements and cost of freight through proper use of incoterms. This course will provide all handouts, materials needed.
- A complete review of all 11 incoterms – what are they, when and how to use them.
- Understanding how to incorporate proper usage of incoterms into proforma and commercial invoices.
- Sales strategies on how incoterms should be used to increase sales and lower unnecessary liability/exposure and costs.
- Strategies to limit liability and address title transfer when providing quotations or letters of credit.
- Common errors when using incoterms, and how to turn those into your advantage.
- Understanding responsibilities between buyer & seller in terms of risk, obligation and costs.
Seating is limited, and registration is required. The registration fee of $250 will be waived for NC companies who apply & qualify for a free seat through the STEP Program. Companies can register up to 2 employees. Participants will be surveyed 6-12 months later.