This Event Has Passed.
EDPNC is presenting a seminar on ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) in partnership with Allocca Enterprises, Inc. on May 16, 2019 in Fayetteville, NC.
- Your role and responsibility as an exporter of defense products, services and technical data
- Who is subject to ITAR
- The U.S. Munitions List (USML) and how to look up your product
- License types, exemptions and what to expect if you require a license
- D-Trade: what it is and how you use it
- Responsibilities between buyer and seller in terms of risk, obligation and costs
- Record keeping requirements and compliance
- Manufacturing license and technical assistance agreements compliance
- How to avoid violations, penalties and administrative procedures
To register, please contact Joyce Spivey at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (919) 447-7785. Additional details are available in the attached flyer.