Please join the EDPNC and Allocca Enterprises to learn how you can use the 2020 Incoterms to minimize your company’s exposure, reduce risk, save money, and even increase sales! Learn how to determine responsibilities between buyer and seller, through transfer of risk, insurance, documentary requirements and cost of freight through proper use of Incoterms. This course will provide all handouts and materials needed. While seating is limited, there is no registration fee to attend!
- A complete review of all new 2020 Incoterms – what are they, when and how to use them.
- Understanding how to incorporate proper usage of Incoterms into proforma and commercial invoices.
- Sales strategies on how Incoterms should be used to increase sales and lower unnecessary liability/exposure and costs.
- Strategies to limit liability and address title transfer when providing quotations or letters of credit.
- Common errors when using Incoterms and how to turn those into your advantage.
- Understanding responsibilities between buyer & seller in terms of risk, obligation, and costs.
This full-day training is eligible for (6) NASBITE-CGBP Re-Certification CEU’s.
Seating is limited, and registration is required. There is no registration fee to attend! The program includes all reference materials and lunch.