Join us for a free webinar to learn how to file an Electronic Export Information (EEI) using the ACE system. Upon completion of this program, you will be able to answer what an EEI is, how to complete one, and if you should be filing directly to manage risk and exposure. In addition, you will have written instructions on how to complete each field on an EEI moving forward. You will also have sample powers of attorney and written authorization for handling “routed” exports.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- All 30+ fields on new EEI system and explain how to complete each
- If you are not paying for the freight am I still responsible for the EEI
- When exactly are you required to complete an EEI
- What does USPPI vs Exporter mean in box 1
- Tips on how to accurately complete every field on the EEI, including several new fields
- How to avoid common errors when completing the EEI