This Event Has Passed.
Please join the EDPNC for a free webinar on international documentation, led by Mike Allocca of Allocca Enterprises. Many companies are exposing themselves unnecessarily to shipment delays, customs audits, and demurrage charges because there is incomplete or inaccurate documentation for the shipment. Why not learn what documents are needed and how to fill them out with accuracy so you can keep your customers, distributors, and company ahead of schedule? This webinar will help you understand complexities of international documentation.
- Understanding commercial invoices, packing lists, bills of lading, Shippers Export Declaration (SED), certificates of origin, dock receipts, and fish and wildlife
- How to minimize delays in customs
- Documents that can be used to reduce delays, eliminate demurrage, and shorten your product cycle.
- Invoicing and Destination Control Statements (DCS)
- Understanding which countries still require a wood certificate.
- Legalization of documents
- Pre-shipment inspections