Join us for a free webinar to learn about International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). This program is ideal for the beginners but can serve as a refresher course for those who have never had any formal training in ITAR. This program will help you understand what ITAR is and how it may govern your defense related exports. We will go through an overview of ITAR starting with what products can be subject to ITAR through the application and registration process and then finish up with licensing and other areas of control.
At the end of the program, you will understand what is required and where to go for assistance. You will also receive a copy of the ITAR regulations and complete reference material moving forward. If your company is involved with military and defense articles and services, you don’t want to miss this program.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- How you determine if your products falls under ITAR or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Four ways an export from the US can be licensed
- ITAR registration
- What is Defense Export Control and Compliance System (DECCS)
- United States Missions List (USML) catergories
- Types of licenses
- Technical data
- Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) filing details related to ITAR